- Preparatory tasks are scheduled for Friday 15 March afternoon/ early evening.
- The Open Day itself will take place on Saturday 16 March.
- You are a NL or EU student (exceptions for international, non-EU, students are sometimes possible)
- You must have a BSN (Burger Service Nummer)
- You must have a NL or EU bank account
- You must have a NL or EU health insurance policy
- You can only perform jobs through WURkForce if you do not have a current contract (student assistant or otherwise) with the WUR during the performance of the job/activity.
- You may receive a maximum of € 2.000,00 per year in allowances. This applies to all jobs for which you receive compensation from WUR. Income from a previous contract (salary) does not count towards this amount.
- You must submit your allowance via the WURkForce declaration system within two weeks of the end of the job/activity, unless a different arrangement has been made with WURkForce. A reimbursement is not a salary. You are responsible for submitting your allowance yourself.
- If you are an international student, not being an EU student, deployment through WURkForce is only possible if you have a visa with a note that you are allowed to work in NL ("arbeid is toegestaan" legislation from Immigration Service).
- If you do not meet the conditions of WURkForce afterwards, it is not possible to pay you a reimbursement.
- The compensation for your help on Friday 15 March is € 55 (incl. meal). Preparations take place in the afternoon and early evening.
- The compensation for your help on Saturday 16 March is:
BSc Open Day March 2024Registration website for BSc Open Day March 2024
BSc Open Day March firstname.lastname@example.org
BSc Open Day March email@example.com://event.wur.nl/bsc-open-dag-16-mrt-2024
BSc Open Day March 2024BSc Open Day March 20240.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
Wageningen University & ResearchWageningen University & ResearchDroevendaalsesteeg 4 6708 PB Wageningen Netherlands