The programme below includes all keynote (KN), oral (O) and poster (P) contributions of the different sessions (S) of the meeting. Asterisks (*) indicate candidates for the IOBC student’s award.
Scroll down to download the program.
- Keynote presentations will last 40 minutes (35 minutes presenting, 5 minutes for questions)
- Oral presentations will last 18 minutes (15 minutes presenting, 3 minutes for questions).
- The format of the presentation file (both ppt and pdf format) must be widescreen (16:9).
- The oral presentations must be sent in both formats (ppt and pdf) to email@example.com before 29 May.
- The format of the posters must be max. A0 (841 mm x 1189 mm) and portrait orientation.
- The authors of the posters are expected to be present at their poster during the poster session as indicated in the programme below.
Tuesday 6 June
Wednesday 7 June
10:55-12:45 Session II Innovations in biological control (2nd part)
16:25-18:15 Session III Microbiome potential in biocontrol (2nd part)
Thursday 8 June
Friday 9 June
Marta A. Stremińska; Wageningen University & Research, The Netherlands
Saturday 10 June
Click here to download the programme of the XVI IOBC-WPRS meeting on biocontrol.
IOBC WPRS WUR 2023Registration website for IOBC WPRS WUR 2023
IOBC WPRS WUR firstname.lastname@example.org
IOBC WPRS WUR email@example.com://event.wur.nl/iobc_wprs_wur_2023
IOBC WPRS WUR 2023IOBC WPRS WUR 20230.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
Wageningen University & Research | OmniaWageningen University & Research | OmniaHoge Steeg 2 6708 PB Wageningen Netherlands