Diversity & Inclusion Week
2-6 Oct. 2023
WUR is striving for an inclusive campus. A university and employer where talent is allowed to grow and flourish. Where differences are allowed, with the common goal of “To explore the potential of nature and to improve the quality of life”.
We are organising the third D&I Week at Wageningen University & Research to celebrate, share, and learn about all aspects of Diversity & Inclusion.
A week in which we reflect, celebrate, mirror and grow.
Check out the programme for more information and be welcome!
Programme Monday 2 October
- 09.30-11.00 ‘Buddy Benches’ - Wageningen Young Academy
- 10.00-12.00 Diversity and racism in education - DARE
- 15.00-17.00 Inclusive Leadership - Esther Mollema
- 09.30-12.00 Autisme BelevingsCircuit (ABC-parcours) - Jops
- 09.30-11.30 ‘De kracht van de afwijking’ - Rolf Schrama
- 10.00-12.00 Exploring your gender with the genderbread person - SHOUT Wageningen
- 13.30-15.00 Being yourself at work - Corporate Queer
- 14.00-15.45 Documentary: Inside Aut - Jops
- 10.00-11.30 ‘Ask Me Anything’ Becoming and being an academic - Wageningen Young Academy
- 15.30-17.00 Crack the privilege for an inclusive workplace - Mira Vasic
- 20.00-22.00 Taste the rainbow: A Mile In My Shoes storytelling night - Wageningen University &
- 09.00-10.30 Sign language - TYD
- 10.30-12.00 Social Safety and inclusivity in the classroom: a round table discussion - Safe
For questions and comments, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
ContactDiversity & Inclusion Week 2023
Wageningen University & Research
Diversity & Inclusion Week 2023Registration website for Diversity & Inclusion Week 2023
Diversity & Inclusion Week email@example.com
Diversity & Inclusion Week firstname.lastname@example.org://event.wur.nl/diversity_and_inclusion_week_2023
Diversity & Inclusion Week 2023Diversity & Inclusion Week 20230.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
Wageningen University & ResearchWageningen University & ResearchDroevendaalsesteeg 4 6708 PB Wageningen Netherlands